Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Tragic Life of Rohan Ravi




When I was 19 my whole life fell apart. I could no longer admit to myself that I was a worthy person. So I went about burning every bridge on my way to the Divine Reality. You see when I got there Rohan Ravi would be dead and all that would be left is Truth. My life from beginning to end has been a tragic affair. When I was young I did nothing that would have me experience Life in all its glory. Ever since I began to awaken I have only lived as though there was nothing to lose. But really Im all alone, now, I have no-one that I can share my life with. Relationships is the great tragedy of my life. I have always wanted meaningful relationships, and to this day I have had none whatsoever. Mine is a secluded Paradise, I never knew heaven could be so lonely. The Divine Vision set my heart aflame, but Reality brought me back down to reality. This is my confession of who I am as a separate personality, even though the separate personality doesn’t exist in the Vast Consciousnes of the Unbodied Infinite (Aurobindo). But none the less I move back and forth between 2 realities and seeming contradictions arise in my experience. The Divine Reality keeps me busy at work constantly refining my understanding of Who I am and Who God is. But the fact of the fact that I am all alone is very interesting. The seeming contradictions between my spiritual and Divine aspirations as well as my very real isolation from the World has got me wondering. If I really am who I say I am, there should be less of a gap between Rohan Dhoni Bright and Rohan Ravi

No comments:

Post a Comment